Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Paz Family

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The Paz family are freinds of mine, last year I photographed just their son but this year I was pleased to get all of them. Their son was so sweet when he was hugging his mom's tummy, to give kisses to his baby brother whom will be here in a couple of months. It was so cute, I know he's going to be such a great big brother. While my freind and I were talking about how their son makes a silly face if you tell him to say "cheese", their son heard us and he began saying "cheese" and giving us his cheezy smile throughout our session. I managed to get a few real smiles out of him, out of pure luck. Eventhough their son had his cheeseball smile, he is still so adorable and it made me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment